Monday, August 24, 2009

Come TWEET with Me!

I would like to thank you for checking out my blog. I believe in today's market, it is more important than ever to establish business relationships through internet presence.

So please accept my invitation and follow me, connect with me, tweet me and be my friend! Below in the right column are my social networking links. I am very excited that I now have my own Blog page. Please follow it and I look forward to any and all feedback that you may have!

Let's build a bigger, better relationship today!
Can't wait to connect, friend and tweet!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! Thanks for following me on Twitter! While I was there I noticed your first blog post - woohoo! I'm so proud of you.

    Your name sounds very familiar to me, altho I'm not sure how - maybe around the net I suppose.

    Enjoy your blogging endeavors - it can be so much fun.. and ALSO, use video if can. I've started taking my flip cam with me when I run errands - my best ideas come either in the shower (ain't taking the camera in there! doh!) or when I'm driving.

    See ya on Twitter! Donna @thewebcoach

    ReplyDelete